Android Auto apk is your smart driving companion that helps you stay focused, connected, and happy with Google Assistant. With an easy-to-use interface, large buttons
Android Auto v8.7.630213 APK By Google LLC – Latest Version
|Genre||Auto & Vehicles|
Table of Contents
Android Auto apk is your smart driving companion that helps you stay focused, connected, and happy with Google Assistant. With an easy-to-use interface, large buttons, and powerful voice actions, Android Auto design is very easy to use your favorite apps on your phone while on the go.
What is Android Auto?
Android Auto is a system that allows your car’s infotainment screen to display content from your mobile phone. This program is very similar to Apple CarPlay, in that it allows drivers to use features common to their phones, including making calls, listening to music, and using navigation software.
Users connect their phone to the car using a USB cable and can control the functions of Android Auto using steering wheel controls, touch screen links, or rotating controls.
Like other services, it also includes voice activation and recognition, allowing drivers to speak commands or limit messages.
Android Auto apps functions include Google Maps (which works as a free navigation and traffic information service), Google Play music player, and standard phone and messaging apps.
Android Auto App Review
It’s free to download, but you have to put on your problem, it’s a difficult data service. This means that the function process depends on data connection, so it would be a significant effect on the signal and will use the smartphones as soon as the data is refund. This program is very easy and to use. The comfortable design is easily equipped on the fingers on your fingers when the car works. There is also Google’s identification program that allows users to get all orders with voice. These functions are designed to protect users from distractions. The program can still be used when paying attention to the road.
More Apps by Google LLC > Google Play Service
– Route to your next destination using Google Maps or Waze with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts.
– Get updates on your route, ETA, and hazards in real-time.
– Have Google Assistant check your calendar for you so you know where you need to be.
– Set reminders, get updates on the news and check last night’s score.
– Avoid distractions while driving by setting a custom do not disturb message while driving.
– Make calls using Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with just a tap.
– Access your contacts folder and send and receive messages with the Google Assistant using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo, and many more messaging apps.
– Manage your infotainment system like never before. Listen to your favorite media apps including Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, SiriusXM, TIDAL – High Fidelity Music Streaming, Napster Music, and Deezer. Much more music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook, and podcast apps are also supports.
The number of compatible apps is always growing! For a full list of compatible apps, go to http://g.co/androidauto
How do I connect to Android Auto?
You need to install the Auto app on your phone first. Then open the app and turn on new cars automatically so you can connect your phone to the car. Also, make sure that Android Auto is enabled on your computer. Now connect the phone to the car using the USB cable. You will receive a service activation notification – select OK and you will be connected.
To use this app, you’ll need a phone running Android 6.0 or higher and an active data connection.
Over 400 car models now support Android Auto! To find out if your car display is compatible and how to enable it, check your owner’s manual or contact your car’s manufacturer. Once enabled, use a high-quality USB cable to connect your phone to your car, then launch Android Auto to get going!
Learn more about Auto and compatible cars at http://android.com/auto
For support: http://support.google.com/androidauto